Did I mention that I am moving? Okay not really but I kind of felt like I moved for March and April. As soon as Easter was over I packed back up and headed to... St. George. It was spring break so I followed my sister down on Monday through the wind and rain with just me and the three girls. We spent a great week with my oldest sister and her kids. A little bit later in the week another one of my sisters came down and my parents as well. It was a really relaxing week where we did a little bit of everything.

We revisited Crystal Island and Addie was just as thrilled this time as the first.


We also took another dirt road from Crystal Island to a place called Little Black Mountain. There were some petroglyphs but they weren't as good as the last petroglyph hike we went on. The drive was really fun though and it was in the middle of NOWHERE. The rest of the trip was swimming, shopping, eating, and playing and it was wonderful.
On Friday Nick drove down with his sister and parents and I met up with them at the Hudson house. Nick and Sara started their vacation nice and relaxing.

This is Nick's finishing time for the 10K. It was his best yet.

Sara did her first 5K and did awesome as well.

Nick took 5th place overall and the girls were just a little bit excited to see him run fast.

The rest of trip was full of swimming,

sunning,

exploring new and exciting places (like the dump),

climbing rocks,

contemplating the impossible,

and eating really good cupcakes.
2 comments:
cupcakes from 25 main? sunny's friend started that place.
Yeah we love their cupcakes and their food too.
Post a Comment