Friday, April 23, 2010

Bunny Fluffy Bunny

I am really behind right now, but I still wanted to get my pictures up. We had a great Easter and conference weekend. Saturday night we dyed Easter eggs with all the cousins. I don't have any pictures of that activity which is a shame because it is my favorite holiday tradition ever. On Sunday we:

1) Found baskets
2) Had Nick's family over for brunch

3) Wrestled with Poppy

4) Went to my families for dinner, had a big Easter egg hunt, played games, and let the kids stay up way too late.
Lizzie did pretty well at finding the eggs.

And Addie was quite proud of herself for finding the "harder" eggs. Suddenly I have "Eye of the Tiger" playing in my head. Weird.

It was a wonderful Easter. We got to spend time with a lot of our families and the girls really truly enjoyed it. They don't always enjoy the things we think they will or should so having one actually work out was definitely a bonus.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks again, it was tons of fun to come to your house for brunch and awesome to go to SB awesome with you guys.