Monday, October 20, 2008

Lizzie turns one

I am about a week late, but on the 12th Lizzie turned one. She is so tiny it is hard to believe she is already a year old. She continues to be a very happy and easy child. We celebrated her birthday last Monday with my family and she was surrounded by her cousins who were eager to help. Here are some pictures of the party:


We made apple juice that night with my mom's apples. I'd forgotten how good it is.


Do you think anyone would notice?

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Rachel said...

what an angel baby. she is so pretty!

Taryn and the boys said...

She is so darling. I am looking forward to some good fall/halloween pictures so don't take too long to get them up. I'll call you it just seems like when I stop and have a minute ever, most people are probably asleep then.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday LIzzie. It was so great to talk to you and learn that our girls are so much a like. Lets not let it go so long before talking again.