Hooray, Lizzie got her cast off yesterday and everything has healed nicely. She was, as always, very good about the whole thing. This last month she got around just as easily as ever dragging the cast behind her. She didn't flinch yesterday as they sawed it off and x-rayed again. The funniest part is that she won't bend her leg. She is still crawling around like her cast is on with her one leg stretched out to the side. I'm just waiting to see how long it takes her to figure out she can walk now.



A little confused on the whole crawling thing now
One last picture with the cast
the removal
My leg!
4 comments:
She is looking so old! I bet it's nice to have that off. Although, she did look really cute with it on.
Yay her cast id off!!!
Yeah I am sure you are excited to have it off. I love the crawling. She is such a doll. I still have not talked to you I will try you again later.
Miles fell down the stairs the other day, and I thought of ya'll. Luckily Miles has an extremely hard head and landed on that ;) and he was just fine!!! DC is great by the way, I will be glad when the election is over.
Post a Comment