this
Friday, September 5, 2008
Sure Enough
Lizzie is kind of a monkey. She likes to climb everything and I finally taught her how to go up and down the stairs about a month ago rather then fight her off. Well she fell down them on Tuesday and I would love to say that this is the first time, but I'm afraid she is one of those kids that always has a bruise somewhere. I pretty much ignored it after she stopped crying because like I said she tends to get herself beat up one way or another on a daily basis, but I did notice her favoring her leg. Nick came home and pointed it out and then Wednesday she wouldn't put any weight on it. So off to the Dr.'s we went and a couple x-rays later and some waiting (several days) and we came home with ............................
this
this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks so pleased with herself. Like she knows just how cool she looks with that on. Poor Lizzy, but it does look pretty cute on her. I am amazed that we haven't had any of those yet.
She sure is happy for having a broken leg.
When are you going to slap an ALTA sticker on that flourescent bad boy.
Post a Comment