Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lizzie Lou

Yes, I have two children. I realize that Addie is more often talked about but I do in fact have a second little girl who is so much quieter she tends to blend in. She is really cute though and getting so close to crawling. Here are a couple of pictures of her sitting and up on her hands and knees almost daring to move but still preferring the army crawl to get around.


4 comments:

Andrea J said...

Umm, last time I saw Lizzie Lou she couldn't sit up on her own - way to go Lizzie!

Brooke said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun :)We should do a St. George trip again this summer so we can see you guys!

jeanine said...

Natalie! I found you on Jen's blog... your girls are beautiful! It's fun to see what you've been up to!

Christy said...

they are just too cute for words! Addy is all grown-up huh? Camping next memorial day in some cool locale sounds great!