In April Nick and I were able to participate in Hometown Hero's a program that raises money for the Huntsman Cancer Center. We were on the Live Rich team. The team was formed by my cousin who had brain cancer. He wanted to find a way to say thank you to all the people who had helped him and he did. Nick and I both did the Bike race and it was a lot of fun. It was also a great experience and we were so grateful for all of those who helped us raise the money. Thanks!
3 comments:
Yay for your blog. I'm excited to add you to my list of blogger friends - FINALLY!!!
Hey I saw your link on Jen's so I am creeping on your blog and you didnt even know it. =) Anyways, I am commenting because I thought you might be interested in a triathalon coming up to raise money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Here is the link. http://www.fatcyclist.com/2008/05/15/the-triathalon-is-so-on/
This guy is a friend of Dan's family and his wife is in treatment for brain cancer right now. I saw this post and it made me think of them.
On a side note, I am glad I know you have a blog now. your kids are adorable!!!
Hey rach I use to look at yours all the time too through jen but you made it private and now I can't stock you anymore. Anyway your boy is adorable and I am glad you guys are doing so well. I will check out the tri. Thanks
Post a Comment