It was a great trip. We were glad to be able to go out with Sam and Sara and have a good time, despite the temperature gauge that read 109 degrees. The other thing worth noting was that we rented a raft and went down the river. When I say "we" I mean Addie and the grown ups with Nat and I taking turns. Addie was a little nervous at first but as soon as we put a stick in the rope in the front of the raft that looked like bull horns and called the raft the "Blue Bull" she was good to go.
This is a crawdad we found in the river. Yes it is alive. There is a very funny story about this particular crawdad. If you want to make Addie happy ask her why her Aunt Sara was doing the boogie dance in the river shortly after her Uncle Sam threw that crawdad after her. $100 says Sam couldn't make that shot again.
1 comment:
I'm taking the kids and some of their friends to Moab this weekend. Andrew said "I need some red rock time!" I kept thinking, I need to talk to Nick and get some suggestions. Then I found these two entries on your blog. Hooray!
I'm thinking of taking them all to Arches one day, but what else is a must? Negro Bill's canyon looks great. What else can you tell me?
Post a Comment