We have so much to catch up on in this blog and yet I just find myself writing random quotes because I think they are hilarious. The latest...
Lizzie is in the process of potty training. Yes she is coming up on three. Yes we have been trying since January. No, I don't want to hear about it. Really. Anyway, we have one of the books that teaches parents how to potty train their kids (as you can tell it gets minimal usage) (also, yes this is a second set of parenthesis, who takes the time to research and write a potty training book? I know it is helpful and obviously a big part of the development of a child but it does seem like an odd field to specialize in. I am trying to imagine a bunch of guys sitting around an apartment at college and one guy suddenly deciding to specialize in good potty training habits...)
Anyway, back to my story. Lizzie had a bit of a hard time going to bed tonight. A lot of the time when she is having a hard time laying down we give her a book to get her to sit still long enough for her to get to sleep. Tonight she asked for "Those potty scriptures." An hour later we came in and found her clutching the how-to-potty-train-your-kid book like a life preserver from the Titanic. She is a funny girl.
2 comments:
Oh that is awesome! Glad the book is so loved.
Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you on Thursday.
Post a Comment