OK, we are too far behind for words and now will be resorting to posting only pictures. Yes, I know this could be annoying to some of you and great for others. It is a child of necessity. If we do anything else we will never post here again because we will be so far behind. I know that would just be a terrible thing for everyone, right? RIGHT?
I'm very glad that you're posting, no matter how late or how little. I also really want to get our girls together in Moab - I can just tell they would have a great time.
It is actually up Negro Bill's Canyon. For those who do not know Moab that is the actual name of the place on state and federal maps. I have no choice but to call it that.
3 comments:
I'm very glad that you're posting, no matter how late or how little. I also really want to get our girls together in Moab - I can just tell they would have a great time.
Ok, so where is that place? It looks like Courthouse Wash but I haven't been there since I was a kid. Do tell!
It is actually up Negro Bill's Canyon. For those who do not know Moab that is the actual name of the place on state and federal maps. I have no choice but to call it that.
Post a Comment