Monday, March 1, 2010

A Two-Year-Old's "Logic"

Today Lizzie has been two years old. I think we all know what that means. After several problems I finally told her, "You need to listen. I am the Mom and you are the kid." She looked and me and said, "I not a kid. A baby goat is a kid and I not a goat." She then went back to doing exactly what I was telling her not to do.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Reasoning like that demonstrates she has higher the average language skills

Taryn and the boys said...

at least there is a postive from the situation. you have an intelligent child. my kids just completely ignore me.

Helen Macfarlane said...

Little miss baby goat needs to be put back in her pen for awhile! :-) She's such a little smartie!

Sara said...

I love it!!!!!! She is hilarious, well to me, who does not have to tell her what to do.

Jessica said...

I love it. What is it about two year olds. They are even cute when they are being naughty. Now I know why Emmy is so naughty sometimes. I have a hard time disciplining her and she knows it too .

The Jorgensen's said...

What are we going to do with our too-smart-for-their-own-good two-year olds????