* My Rachel is an angel baby and lets me sleep
* Lizzie thinks she is four and when I told her that she was a little pill she said, "No mom, I a big pill."
* Addie, Lizzie, and some friends were playing with princess dress-ups. During the game Addie informed me that the other girls were princesses but that she was the Queen of the princesses and that meant she was in charge. (She never wants to be a princess she always wants to be queen. Imagine that.)
*This morning Addie came into my room with breakfast saying "Happy Mother's Day." Getting breakfast for me meant she had torn the bottom off the bread I made, buttered it with her hands, and brought it to me while I was feeding Rachel. So thoughtful don't you think?
4 comments:
I love it!! Nothing like hand buttered bread to make your day.
What are we going to do with these "Queen Bees" that live at our house?!
I love that she buttered it with her hands!
LOL. love the image of her prepping the bread for you with her hands :)
Post a Comment