Sunday, February 21, 2010
The Best Time to Visit the Zoo
We visited the Zoo a couple of weeks ago on a nice sunny day that felt pretty warm after the cold winter, but was really only in the low 40s. Nick's sister Sara was nice enough to accompany us and help keep track of my traveling zoo. We discovered that a slightly cold afternoon is the best time to go if you actually want to see the animals and watch them play. We saw all the cats including the Cheetah. I wasn't sure the Cheetah was real because I have never seen a hair of it until now. Nick still doesn't believe it. Sara is also the best person you could take to the zoo; she brings treats, she plays with the kids, she loves the zoo, and she doesn't make me go in the stinky gross reptile house like Nick does.
I couldn't get a good picture of the girls because of the Tiger cubs sitting right above them, but at least Sara looks cute.
Lizzie liked the leopards better because there was a nice safe glass wall between them.
This picture is a requirement for every zoo trip. It's kind of like our measuring our kid's heights on the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so nice! I had a great time and will go anytime! No one will ever go to the zoo with me but they would not be as fun as you guys anyway. Thanks!
Post a Comment