I keep meaning to put up pictures of Rachel because she is incredibly adorable, but I can't load the pictures from my new camera so just imagine the cutest baby you have ever seen and yep that looks just like her.
Addie's conversations have been cracking me up lately. She has taken to threats to try and get her way. The other day she told me, "Mom if you don't give me that candy I will never eat again." to which I answered, "OK". Just now she told me, "Mom if you don't let me color in my room I will never go in there again and then I can't get dressed so there.
She also informed us that Dad's chore was to spend lots of money and mine was to clean the toilets. I think I would like to request a change.
3 comments:
she is pretty cute. good thing we got to see her recently. oh, and i would totally switch nick jobs. addie's so funny.
I can't wait for the back talk.. haha. Luke was acting really nasty yesterday when his cousin was over & I said "what's wrong? aren't you having fun with Sage?" He screamed back at me "I am having fun with Sage, I'm NOT having fun with YOU."
Oh I love that Addie - she keeps you on your toes!
Post a Comment