Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Not what I had in mind
This weekend we headed down to St. George so that Nick could do a half marathon. The drive down was scary with a lot of snow and a lot of cars off the side, but we made it after a little longer then normal drive. On Friday Nick woke up sick though really sick. He spent the day puking his guts out while the girls and I played and went swimming. By the evening he was feeling a little better and decided to try out the race the next day. As you can see by the picture he ran, finished, and finished with a time that I can only dream about. Yeah, he is still fast even after puking all day before the race. After that the trip went better and we even got a hike in although the weather was cold. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you're a good wife. I would have said "good luck to you. call me when you finish." there is no way I would have driven all that way in the winter to wait at the finish line with kids. I am way too impatient actually, I need to work on that.
Congrats Nick! You don't look like a sicko post race and holding two kids.
only in my dreams. not the pucking part the running part.
Cute pictures. I am really glad I was not on that drive with you. I probably would have had a heart attack. Good job Nick!
Crazies! I can only dream of running. ;)
That picture of Addy is so cute!
Post a Comment