The new camera has thankfully conceded to talk to our computer so we can finally post some new pictures of Rachel. She has definitely woken up in the past couple of weeks so now we get some ridiculously cute smiles and noises in addition to the typical newborn crying which makes everything that much more worth it. Anyway, she really is a cute kid as we are sure you will agree. That's it here, just a classic "Brag-by-pictures" post. Enjoy.

I liked the somewhat Italian appearance in this picture. Just say "How you doing?" in your head while looking at this picture. Apparently she has a cousin Guido who we were unaware of until recently.

Nothing to add here.
2 comments:
She's a doll! Yeah...I don't think I've seen her so wide awake as in these pictures.
you're right. She is a cutie. I'd like to get together sometime soon and meet her. Isn't it so nice when they start to smile. It makes all the sleeplessness a little more bearable.
Post a Comment