Yesterday I watched snow fall in the parking lot at work, the high was like 42, I saw several occasions of "light flurries" in the forecast, and I listened to Pearl Jam's "Daughter" on my way to lunch. It is so on.
Bust out the soundtrack. I'll listen with my window down on the way to work in the morning on Monday. It's supposed to be a frigid 55 degrees or so. Line up some sponsors, let's take another run at it!
6 comments:
stop your lies. no way is it snowing there already. wow.
Remember how I emailed you and asked for a snow report? Funny, I don't remember getting a response...
WHAT???!!!!!
I know you hate exclamation points but I felt they were needed.
They were needed and understood. Reza, here is your snow report, it was snowing. That is all.
Bust out the soundtrack. I'll listen with my window down on the way to work in the morning on Monday. It's supposed to be a frigid 55 degrees or so. Line up some sponsors, let's take another run at it!
Sam
Post a Comment