Lizzie is two. We have had parties with both families and she is quite the happy girl with all her presents. All day yesterday when you asked her if it was her birthday she said, "Yes it is izzie's birthday and I three." If you tried to convince her that she was just two she would get very mad.


This weekend we went out with Nick's family and Lizzie picked out her new cat that she now takes everywhere. (Sorry about the blurry pics they are all I had)



Yesterday we had my family over for cake and as you can tell she loves being the center of attention. Lizzie continues to be our little sunshine child and I can't believe she is already two.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY izzie!! We were sad we missed it. The boys made you birthday cards and as soon as their mom gets on the ball they will be in the mail and on the way to you.
Happy Birthday little Lizzy! Hope you guys are feeling better and lets play next week!
Post a Comment