Well, Top of Utah marathon is done. Wow. It was fun but it hurt. I learned some things. The first thing is don't run your first half too fast. I ran the first half in in 1:28 and finished in 3:30. Yep, the wheels came off, hard. I am still proud of my time but the second half was pain. The whole experience was great though. I can't compare it to other races because, well, I haven't done any other ones but I wasn't looking for any more organization. All in all a great time and it definitely wet my appetite for future better times. So, first marathon, check.
5 comments:
Guess 30 isn't slowing you down too much. That's awesome. Congrats.
Congrats Nick! I think your time looks spiffy.
Thanks a lot. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my time, I am just looking at what I can fix for the next time. Good times though, thanks.
Congrats Nick. I would be happy to finish in 3:30 since I am pretty sure it will take me over four hours.
Carl
I deem this worthy of a congratulatory blog comment. Well done Mr. Hudson.
Post a Comment