Monday, June 29, 2009

good-bye


Some people remember the first time they met their husband I don't, but I do remember his car. I rode on the running boards up a dirt hill and couldn't tell you if I ever talked to Nick. Well the car has been good to us and it is always hard to say good-bye, but after almost 170,000 miles, some really cool trips, and the third accident it was time.

4 comments:

Greg said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Andrea J said...

What 3rd accident? I'll miss you too girl.

Nick said...

I think I cried when I watched her drive away. I think I might cry again.

Taryn and the boys said...

We miss you guys too! If Sam would let me I'd fly home today. I've tried to convince him that maybe I should leave for hurricane season. People here keep asking me if I'm glad to be home. Home is still Utah.
Can't believe the car is gone. Sam still misses his Jeep.