Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November

November was a really busy and fun month. Here are the highlights:

My birthday always a highlight:>

Lizzie learned to walk
We spent a cold day at the zoo and learned the names of all the giraffes


Lizzie moved into Addie's room and I have a den again.
(No Lizzie does not sleep with this many animals. Addie decided to "make her very happy" after nap time)
We got new carpet and now wrestling time is a little bit less scratchy
I just added this because I think she looked cute.

5 comments:

Alex said...

Looked like Lizzie was trying to play spoons with your dad.

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun November. So I am sorry I forgot to call on your birthday again. I remembered and then forgot to call. I hope you had a good day. Lizzie is getting so big. They are both darling.

Jessica said...

Jenna does the same thing to Emily in her crib. Often times I will go in and I can't find Emily because their are too many animals.

The Jorgensen's said...

Good to talk with you today. Sorry about the "interruptions". We should play next week!

abo-bder said...


تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
محل ستائر بالرياض