Nick is off camping in the snow with the scouts so I thought I would finally take the time and update the blog. I am not jealous of the boy since it is 27 degrees and only getting colder, but he thinks its fun. Addie was ticked though. She wanted to know why he got to go camping with the "old men" and why she couldn't go. I explained to her again that it is with the young men and she couldn't go because she was a girl. She still didn't like that answer. Anyway here are some pictures from December. We had a great Christmas and enjoyed our friends and family very much.
Did I tell you that your home looks great? I certainly meant too. It felt like we were in and out really quickly, but I'm so glad we got to see you guys.
as I was looking at this Luke kept saying "AWW She's cute" I'm sorry I missed you over Christmas. Next time we're in UT we've got to get together. Im sure Luke would love hanging out with the cute girls =)
5 comments:
Your armoire looks awesome!! Finally new pictures.
Did I tell you that your home looks great? I certainly meant too. It felt like we were in and out really quickly, but I'm so glad we got to see you guys.
Cute pics!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas.
I love the picture of Addie on all the presents. Thanks for having us over last week. Megan still talks about Addie all the time.
as I was looking at this Luke kept saying "AWW She's cute" I'm sorry I missed you over Christmas. Next time we're in UT we've got to get together. Im sure Luke would love hanging out with the cute girls =)
Post a Comment