Monday, November 10, 2008

Addie's Wisdom

Sometimes Addie comes out with the best little gems of knowledge. She shared this one with Natalie this morning after I left for work.

"I don't think that daddies should have to go to work. I think they should have to stay home and play with their daughters."

I had to post this because it makes me look awesome and I think it is funny. We will look for the future legislation...

3 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

I don't think Daddy's should have to go to work either, or at least be able to come home at 5 instead of 6:30 on Thursdays... Can you tell I'm still waiting for Eric to get home!

Emily said...

Cute!! I agree, Daddy's should get to stay home and play. Natalie, I don't have any secrets about getting kids to eat, my boys are just like me.

Jessica said...

She is a smart little girl. I think Addie should be in charge of work schedules.