As most people know Nick and I are a little crazy about bike racing. Nick has always loved it and I have been quickly sucked into the world of teams, leaders, the Maillot jaune, the domestique, the sprinters, the climbers, ect. It gets a little embarrassing when people try empathize with me about his need to watch every stage of the Tour de France since its four to six hours for three weeks and I have to admit that I might be worse, but it is an exciting sport and we love watching it live even more! The Tour of Utah came over the Alpine loop so we went to the top to watch them come over. Addie loves it because she usually manages to grab some water bottles, bells, and clappers.Friday, August 22, 2008
Tour of Utah
As most people know Nick and I are a little crazy about bike racing. Nick has always loved it and I have been quickly sucked into the world of teams, leaders, the Maillot jaune, the domestique, the sprinters, the climbers, ect. It gets a little embarrassing when people try empathize with me about his need to watch every stage of the Tour de France since its four to six hours for three weeks and I have to admit that I might be worse, but it is an exciting sport and we love watching it live even more! The Tour of Utah came over the Alpine loop so we went to the top to watch them come over. Addie loves it because she usually manages to grab some water bottles, bells, and clappers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute picture of Addie!!
That's right Nat - you've got to own your nerdiness!
Post a Comment