
This last weekend Nick and I traveled to lovely Burley Idaho so that we could do the spudman. It was my first Olympic tri and I was a little scared of the run. We left the girls with my mom who was nice enough to take on my bottle rejecting daughter and headed up. We spent friday night in my parents old pop up trailer and got up bright and early to race. The swim was great. It is in the snake river and gets over fast because of the current. The rest of the race was really fun as well. I especially loved the run. Part of it was on a canal road through the potato farms and it was really pretty. Reza also joined us on our adventure and it was fun to see him again. Nick and Reza both raced faster then last year and I finished my olympic distance all around a great weekend. Anyone interested next year?
1 comment:
I forgot to ask you how Lizzy did with you mom. Obviously she did alright. Maybe Sam or I will ever sign up for a tri that actually happen, who knows. How all is well with you guys. Check out our blog it needs lots of work.
Post a Comment