
This last weekend we went to my favorite place my grandma's cabin in the Uinta Mountains. T
his isn't one of those summer homes in the mountains it is an actual log cabin with two rooms, a kitchen, and tiny bathroom. There is electricity but no running water. To get there you take a dirt road for a couple of miles and then cross over the river. It really is the prettiest place I know. My best memories growing up were there and it is wonderful to watch Addie and Lizzie having the same fun. It is nice to know that getting muddy, playing in the water, and picking daises never gets old. My parents and two of my sisters were also up there so we slept in our tent just outside of the cabin since space is limited. It was a great weekend with a campfire, swimming in the river, muddy walks, mountain biking, hot dogs, and all the other great stuff. Forgive me for posting so many pictures but I just couldn't choose.

Addie enjoying the fort

Lizzie stuck in her pack n play the only place that wasn't filthy

The meadow which was full of wild flowers

Target practice

This is Milli our dog and she may have had more fun then any of us.

Our stinky friend that has taken up residence under the cabin.

Flower crowns with the cousins
Doesn't everyone need two headlamps?
4 comments:
I wouldn't have been able to choose either. Great pics.
Looks like such a fun weekend. I am glad that you had a great time. It sounds like Addie is just like you. Your girls are so cute.
I love the pic with the girls and the flower crowns. Too cute! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend - despite all the craziness.
Dad, daughter and a gun, great picture. She now needs a shirt that says "If guns kill people than spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat"
Post a Comment