Well, on Monday of this week Addie and Lizzie's cousins, Isaac and Beckam, left with their parents to live in Houston. It's exciting for the boys to be going to a place with a couple of waterparks right by home (it also helps that Sam has a job there) but we were sad to see them go. With all of our friends moving away from the great state of Utah and now Sam and Taryn I am running out of people to go do really stupid stuff with. I have no idea who I will go skiing with this next winter, that's a scary thought. It's getting to the point where we might actually start to have to make new friends, something that we have avoided with amazing skill. Luckily we still have Sara and Rhett around as well as the Kings, Richters, and Randalls so I don't think we will be sitting at home much still. But who is going to get me to boogie board down a huge high mountain glacier now? Anyway here are some pics from the big goodbye.
I think there will be an all-star picture post if the boys coming soon if time allows.
1 comment:
How sad. I know you guys will miss them a lot. At least you still have some of your other family around.
Post a Comment