Addie got a sliver in her finger the other day and after an extremely dramatic tear filled five minutes I finally got it removed. It took both Nick and I sitting on her bed holding her to get her through it. She said her prayers right after and was sure to say, "thank you for letting my mom get the sliver our and now don't ever let that happen again."
We were sitting at diner and Rachel started crying. Nick asked me do you want to feed her or should I? Addie looked over at him very confused and asked Dad how in the world are you going to feed her that just doesn't work. I had to explain that Dad was just going to feed her cereal.
Lizzie has become quite the little punk lately. Summer has really thrown her off. If she falls asleep in the late afternoon bed time is shot for the day. The other night she came down at ten and climbed in to Nick's arms. He talked to her and told her that good girls go to sleep and go upstairs and Lizzie don't you want to be a good girl? She said nope I don't want to be a good girl I want to be awake.
1 comment:
That is so funny.
Post a Comment