#1 Her actual birthday. We celebrated as a family and went to the Pizza Factory which was her choice. She didn't want to go there because of the food though, she just really wanted the suckers they have there.
I had a hard time buying her any presents this year. All she said she wanted was sunflower seeds and a polka dot birthday party with all her friends. She was really excited about the sunflowers seeds.
#2 Preschool Graduation
#3 Last soccer game for the Sharks
It was their last game for the season and Addie actually ran after the ball a couple of times. She loves "playing" soccer which means she loves talking about the game and the players and the coach and pretending to play, but when the game comes it is much more fun to twirl around and get drinks of water.
#4 Dance Recital
Addie had her dance recital and got to do a "Candy" dance and a "Duck" dance. They were both very cute and she really does love dance. It is the only day of the week that she comes out of her room dressed and ready to go.
#5 The Polka Dot Party!
This party was all Addie talked about and wanted. I wasn't even sure I wanted to do a party but I couldn't say No when she was so excited. She wanted to play "polka polka dot" (duck duck goose), have cupcakes with polka dots, and break a pinata.
The girls were all so cute and the weather even cooperated enough that we could break the pinata outside and save my house from the destruction.
1 comment:
I can't believe all she wanted were sunflower seeds. What a funny girl. Love her!
Post a Comment