Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Addie

Addie is four years old today. Wow. We had a little party with her playgroup that was both fun and chaotic. Her favorite part of the party was the pinata which I don't have pictures of. This morning when I told her happy birthday the first things she said was, "Do I get to break another pinata and gets lots of candy?" she was very sad when I told her no.

Getting the caterpillars ready the night before
Her cake

Here are the girls with their finished caterpillars they will eventually grow "hair".
Thanks for the idea Sara.

The birthday Girl.

3 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

Sounds like most parties, fun and chaotic. Tell Miss Addie Happy Birthday from Megan!

Missy said...

Hey! I found your blog...I hope you don't mind.
Thanks for inviting Cambree to her party. She loved it and is still looking for bugs. You always do such cute stuff.

Andrea J said...

happy Birthday Addie-boom-batty