Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sick Days

For the last two months someone has been sick in our house. I am going to the Doctor today for the third time. Addie has been twice, Nick once, and Lizzie. We have had sinus infections, ear infections, hand foot and mouth, allergies, and I have had a headache now for eight weeks whether it is a migraine or sinus headache or who knows. Anyway I am sick and tired of it. I just keep waiting for us all to feel well at the same time. Last week after a particularly bad night Nick decided to take a sick day and let me sleep the day away. Meanwhile he cleaned the house, did the mountain of laundry, and played with the girls. It was a nice break and leaves me wishing that the work day was four days a week instead of five or maybe just wishing for a maid:>

4 comments:

danielle said...

what a good husband you have!

Jessica said...

So sorry you have all been sick. That is the worst. I hope you are all doing better and are able to start having some fun again and sleep. Nick is such a great guy, don't you love it when husbands help out. Brian is always great about stepping in and picking up the slack when I can't.

The Jorgensen's said...

I hope you're feeling better! Thanks for watching Megan for me while I played at girls camp.

Nick said...

It is true, I am awesome.