Thursday, August 13, 2009

Coach

Nick was at a soccer meeting on Wednesday because he is going to coach Addie's team.
Addie turned to me and said,
"Mom, Dad is at a soccer meeting." then she looked really confused and asked,
"Mom how is Dad going to turn into my coach?"
I asked her, "What do you mean?"
"She said how will he turn into my coach and carry me and the princess."
I was really confused and asked her, "What?"
She said, "You know who is going to turn him into the coach so he can carry the princess and the mice are horses and the dog is a man how is he going to do that?"
It finally clicked and I realized her mind was on Cinderella a little more then soccer.
Addie kind of lives in a make-believe world, and I'm OK with that.

6 comments:

Reza said...

I laughed out loud, lol if you will. Soon she will be asking for a coach bag!

Rachel said...

how cute. I love how little mind work. So thoughtful :)

The Jorgensen's said...

That is too funny. I can see the look of confusion on her cute little face!

Alex said...

Maybe she thought the coach should be at soccer, SNAP.

Taryn and the boys said...

How funny, Beckam, despite what you might think because of the name, just might have agreed with Addie on that one. Isaac found out we were only going to get to see Nick in a couple weeks and he was pretty sad that the rest of you weren't coming. I have to agree with him. We miss you all and hope you are doing/feeling well.

Lacy said...

Wow, took me a while to find your blog, Natalie! Congrats on your third :)