Thursday, July 9, 2009

And...............

If you do something right you might as well keep on going right? So here comes #3!

12 comments:

Christy said...

Oh goodness...I was excited for you and Reza just said "poor nick".

jeanine said...

When I saw the title and clicked on this post I just knew it would be a baby announcement! Congrats!!!

Taryn and the boys said...

Isaac's comment was the best. He guessed you were having another girl. When I told him he was right. He was quite for a second and then said,"that's good,they know how to handle those girls." Congrats! I hope you just keep feeling better and better. I can't wait to see what girl #3 will look like.(monkey baby??) Now I want to come for Thanksgiving too. You know how I love those tiny ones.

Andrea J said...

Congrats! I'm really excited for you guys. Little Baby Girl Hudson the Third.

Missy said...

Either you guys keep really good secrets or I'm just not with it! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! And congrats on a girl! We're in the same boat with girl #3 on the way!

Alex said...

I can only shake my head in disbelief.

Amber Bonner said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you!

Rachel said...

yea! congratulations!!

Mrs. Godfrey said...

Congrats Nick and Natalie!

We love having three little girls-a little piece of heaven on earth!

Your daughters are so beautiful, I'm sure the third will be no exception!

The Jorgensen's said...

Congrats again my dear. Your girls are darling so keep it up!

Emily said...

wahoo!! Congrats.

Johnson Fam said...

I don't know how I missed this post! Congratulations to you guys. I assume you are due here in the next little bit. Hope you are feeling well and everything is going well.