What could be better then being invited to a princess party,
And getting to dress up as Sleeping Beauty,
And wave at all your neighbors, As you ride along in Cinderella's carriage with all your friends? Nothing. Unless you are Lizzie and then the answer would be "playing in lots of dirt."
I'm guess I'm going to have to get dressed up and get a ride like that so that I can wave at my neighbors if I ever want to have any pictures like that. On second thought maybe I should just go eat some dirt.
4 comments:
I'm guess I'm going to have to get dressed up and get a ride like that so that I can wave at my neighbors if I ever want to have any pictures like that. On second thought maybe I should just go eat some dirt.
If this is Taryn then dress up, if it is Sam, please, please play in dirt. Nobody wants to see that.
that carriage is amazing. lucky addie
whoa. that is unreal. I'm guessing that is a rental =)
Post a Comment