Monday, February 23, 2009

Skiing (Catch up post)

I feel some sort of obligation to keep blog posts chronologically correct and as we have a trip to blog about I have to get this post out of the way because I feel it is vital to the health of the nation that I discuss how awesome Addie is. She continued her domination of skiing on February 8th. Alta has a deal where they open up the beginner lift to anyone for free at 3:00. That was too much to resist. Addie was psyched.
















We went up with: Natalie's sister Tricia; two of her kids and a friend; and Natalie's brother-in-law with two kids as well. Here was most of the crew minus Natalie who was behind the camera.
















As the picture below makes clear, Addie rocks. She is totally relaxed out there and leaves slack in the line quite often.

















It was hard work getting all of those kids down the mountain but a lot of fun. I think the consensus was to make it a more common occurrence. Here are a couple more pictures of the family enjoying the day.

1 comment:

Taryn and the boys said...

Looks like Addie is quite the skier. I just can't believe it's actually snowy and cold like that anywhere after the winter here it just seems weird. I'm glad your trip made you put some new pictures on keep doing it!